Tuesday, August 08, 2006
















Maty takes Make Goals Not War back to Canada!

After a spectacular summer in Germany, I have finally come back home to Canada.

I could never have imagined that Make Goals Not War would have ever recieved the support and encouragement that I got throughout the 2006 World Cup.

Now with the full support of the fans, the players, FIFA and the United Nations, I will continue to keep working to make Make Goals Not War a reality. This is my responsibility. This is my calling.

I will continue to spread the message of peace and hope. I will work with those who share the vision and dream of a better future.

So check in here or at the Make Goals Not War website and see how our mission goes. Better yet, sign the petition on-line and email me if you have any suggestions and/or ideas to help us move foreward.

Peace,

Maty
 
Add to Technorati Favorites