Monday, July 03, 2006


They say I am pretty in pink….

I guess my unique Make Goals Not War jersey has become fairly well known here at the World Cup. People recognize me on the streets and tell me they have seen me on television, magazines, and newspapers. Heck, the local grocer has been giving me free groceries since he saw on me TV and I guess it’s his way of showing solidarity with my mission for peace.

Well, I hope that my message is also spreading as quick. I’ve been getting a lot of support from football fans and thousands have signed my petition to outlaw war and resolve international conflicts with football matches. Fans from Afghanistan to Vietnam and everywhere in between have all told me the same things: Football unites all of us like no other can and that Make Goals Not War just seems like such an obvious solution.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites